The masonry method and key points of the furnace bottom are as follows:
(1) Check the vent holes on the steel structure to ensure that all vent holes are unblocked.
(2) Check the gas supply sleeve to ensure that there is no breakage, deformation or desoldering, and ensure that the pipe is unblocked.
(3) The magnesia brick layer at the bottom of the furnace is laid flat with M-I bricks. When the arc steel plate close to the furnace shell is laid, semi-dry magnesia fire mud is used for ramming. The ramming material is required to be level with the magnesia brick.
(4) The flat-laying magnesia brick layer is all built with a cross method. The direction of laying tiles on one layer can be chosen arbitrarily, but the angle of laying tiles on the upper and lower layers should be staggered by 45°~60°. When the furnace bottom is built close to the arc-shaped section of the furnace bottom, brine magnesia fire clay is used for ramming. The ramming material is required to be level with the brick layer and not higher than the brick surface of the same layer. The ramming is required to be firm.
(5) When the furnace bottom is laid to the position of the gas supply brick, pay attention to the hole of the furnace bottom steel plate as the center, and reserve a square hole of 300mm×300mm to install the gas supply brick.
(6) The layer is dry built with magnesia fire clay. When a layer of bricks is finished, spread the magnesia ash and scrape it back and forth with a flat shovel to fill the joints of the bricks with magnesia fire clay.
(7) Set up an arc-shaped template and check whether its arc is consistent with the outer radius of the furnace bottom working layer. It is required that the search must be accurate and the support must be firm.
(8) The proportion of brine magnesia fire clay is 70% magnesia fire clay, 30% fine magnesia, and appropriate amount of brine.
Mobile: 13941202222 (Ms. Zhu)
Phone: +86 (0) 412-8932599
Address: No. 1, Shuyan South Road, Teng'ao Economic Development Zone, Anshan City, Liaoning Province
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLeave a message now
Scan and follow